Skip to main content
Powered by rSchoolToday
Cross Country Girls
Cross Country Boys
Athletics Department Contact Information
IHSAA Physical Form
Important Sports Calendar Dates
Sport Photo Dates
Pike Swimming & Diving
Middle School Athletic Handbook
Athletic Program Description
SPRING SPORTS INFORMATION
Now is the time to get registered for participation in our spring sports:
Girls' Tennis - open to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
Baseball - open to 7th and 8th graders
Softball - open to 7th and 8th grade girls
Track & Field - open to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
Look for specific information about each sport in articles right here in the HIGHLIGHTS box.
To be eligible to participate in any training session, practice, or tryout for any of these sports, parents must first complete the online Activity Registration and submit a valid physical examination form. A link to the IHSAA physical exam form is under QUICK LINKS on the athletics home page.
Activity Registration is an online process. Here are the steps to completion of the process:
1. Click on the Activity Registration tab on the top menu of the home page.
2. On the next page, click on the Activity Registration icon.
3. You will then be directed to create an account. Next you will receive an email to activate the account.
4. When your account is activated, go into it to complete the registration pages. Click on the Register icon that should appear above your account information. All pages must be completed. Please make sure that you have marked the spring sport in which your child wants to participate.
5. I will receive a notification when you have completed the registration.
6. Next you will need to submit a physical examination form (a link to the IHSAA form is under Quick Links on the home page). To be valid for this school year, the exam must have been done no earlier than 4/1/19. To submit the physical form, you can:
a. Turn the hard copy in directly to me or at the front office.
b. Scan the physical form and email it to me at
7. Once I receive the physical form, I will go into your athletic account and enter that information.
8. You will then receive an email from me, via the rSchool system, notifying you that your child has been cleared for sport participation.
Please note that your child must also meet the academic eligibility requirements. These requirements are described in the Pike Middle School Athletic Handbook. A link to the handbook is under Quick Links on the home page. All parent/guardians of sports participants must look over the entire handbook, as acknowledgement of receipt of this information is a sign-off item in the online registration pages.
If you are new to New Augusta North and/or you need general information about a sport in which your child has not yet participated, please click on Athletic Program Description under Quick Links.
As mentioned previously, for more specific information about spring sports, look for upcoming articles in the HIGHLIGHTS section of this home athletic page.